Naruto What-If RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto What-If RPG

This is a what-if forum based on what would have happened if the Third Hokage agreed with Danzo to turn Naruto into Konoha's Living Weapon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In the Shinobi Village

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

In the Shinobi Village Empty
PostSubject: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:24 pm

Naruto Uzumaki, Konoha's Living Weapon, was walking to Training Ground Seven, looking for his new teammates. As Naruto didn't have anything else to wear, he settled for his ANBU Root Captain armor but he left his fox mask at his apartment.
Back to top Go down
https://narutowhat-ifrpg.rpg-board.net
Temari/Sakura
Genin
Genin
Temari/Sakura

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:27 pm

Temari walked through the village, looking around at the buildings.
Hmph...I prefer Suna..
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:28 pm

Sasuke walked through the streets of the village named Konoha, with his eyes closed and hands in his pockets, not paying attention to the situations around him, just kept walking his own path.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:30 pm

Naruto Uzumaki sensed the chakra signature of Sasuke Uchiha and appeared a few feet away from him using the Body Flicker Technique. His trusty katana was strapped to his back. "I presume your Sasuke Uchiha" Naruto said to Sasuke in a cold, emotionless voice, sounding like an emotionless drone.
Back to top Go down
Temari/Sakura
Genin
Genin
Temari/Sakura

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:35 pm

Temari looked at the two and raised an eyebrow, walking swiftly on. She couldnt be bothered being hassled today.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:37 pm

Sasuke slightly looks up, opening one eye, staring with a rather annoyed expression on his face.

"What is it to you?"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:38 pm

If he was annoyed with Sasuke's rude greeting, he didn't show it. "I am Naruto Uzumaki. I am to be yours and Sakura Haruno's teammate on Genin Team 7" he said emotionlessly, sounding like Sasuke's older brother Itachi.
Back to top Go down
Temari/Sakura
Genin
Genin
Temari/Sakura

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:40 pm

She weaved her way through some of the crowds, casting icy glares at those who tried to push past her.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:22 pm

His expression began to look like that of hate and disgust while he heard a piece of Itachi within him as he spoke.

"..."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:23 pm

"Where is Kakashi Hatake and Sakura Haruno?" he asked Sasuke emtionlessly, not feeling disturbed in the slightest by Sasuke's expression. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed the Sand Kunoichi moving through through the crowd, wondering if he should follow her.
Back to top Go down
Temari/Sakura
Genin
Genin
Temari/Sakura

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:26 pm

She stopped at a stall, purchasing what looked like a toy puppet for Kanukuro.
"Thanks,"
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:27 pm

"I do not know and is not my concern." He said while closing his eyes once more, trying to calm down.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:29 pm

"She is your teammate Uchiha-san. You are supposed to care" he pointed out emotionlessly. Naruto was already starting to dislike the Uchiha. The only thing that was keeping him from executing him was that the Council favors him.
Back to top Go down
Temari/Sakura
Genin
Genin
Temari/Sakura

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:32 pm

Temari continued moving through the crowds, moving out of their line of sight.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:34 pm

"Even if they are my teammates, when in a mission, completing it is top priority. Most likely you and the others would only slow me down."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:35 pm

"It is thinking like that is what makes you a liability in missions Uchiha. Rest assured, if you abandon any of us on missions" he started to say before he reappeared in front of Sasuke faster then he could keep up with and held his sword at Sasuke's neck "then I will swiftly execute you" he said coldly as his sapphire blue eyes narrowed into a cold glare.
Back to top Go down
Temari/Sakura
Genin
Genin
Temari/Sakura

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:42 pm

She sat down a little while away, just enjoying her time off.
"..."
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:42 pm

His eyes widened as the sword was at his neck, eyes reducing to normal size afterwards and slightly smiled. "If that time may come, I will 'swiftly' obliterate you." He said glancing at you from the sides of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:59 pm

Naruto snorted. "You have no idea who I am Uchiha. I am far more powerful then you will ever be. I think you need to see just WHAT I am capable of" he said as he took out a metal chopstick and threw it. It stabbed a fly buzzing around in the air and impaled it on a tree.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:34 pm

"That's not bad." He said while looking at the fly that's impaled to the tree.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:34 pm

"Not bad? I learned that at age 4. At age 5, I was taught how to kill with just a pair of chopsticks" he said with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:24 pm

"I see." He said, not really caring much about when he learned it.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:27 pm

"Tell me Uchiha, how long have you been learning the shinobi arts?" he questioned him.
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Sasuke
Genin
Genin

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:28 pm

"Why would you want such information about me."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:30 pm

"If I'm going to be working with you, I will need information. I'll give you as much information about me that you give me" he said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Shinobi Village   In the Shinobi Village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Shinobi Village
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto What-If RPG :: Role Playing Area :: Five Great Shinobi Villages :: Leaf Village-
Jump to: