Naruto What-If RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto What-If RPG

This is a what-if forum based on what would have happened if the Third Hokage agreed with Danzo to turn Naruto into Konoha's Living Weapon.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Temari/Sakura
Genin
Genin
Temari/Sakura

Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate   Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:47 pm

She shook her head, but said nothing. She knew that he would oppose anything she said so she kept quiet.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate   Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:49 pm

"I was surprised when I found out that Haruno-Sama had a child who had a dream for being a kunoichi" he said, trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
https://narutowhat-ifrpg.rpg-board.net
Temari/Sakura
Genin
Genin
Temari/Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate   Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:52 pm

"I thought that, if i became a ninja, people would take me seriously and stop making fun of me,"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate   Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:55 pm

"I see. Well, from what I heard, you and the rest of the female population are more interested in the Uchiha then being a kunoichi" he said.
Back to top Go down
Temari/Sakura
Genin
Genin
Temari/Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate   Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:56 pm

"I..."
She sighed.
"Fine, you caught me..But i'm probably just gonna give up,"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate   Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:59 pm

"That's a good idea. A ninja's life is short and you should expect death to come for you at any time so you should train everyday as hard as you possibly can to cheat death. Focusing on your ninja career is more important then boys" he said emotionlessly.
Back to top Go down
Temari/Sakura
Genin
Genin
Temari/Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate   Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:01 pm

"Easy for you to say. You're trained to be emotionless. If you had feelings for someone you'd know that it was easier said than done,"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate   Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:05 pm

"No, actually, it isn't Sakura. Jounin's always give their Genin students a choice. They can either be a fangirl/fanboy and not be a kunoichi/shinobi or they can be a kunoichi/shinobi and not be a fangirl/fanboy. Basically, you are forced to choose to either like someone or be a ninja" he explained.
Back to top Go down
Temari/Sakura
Genin
Genin
Temari/Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate   Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:09 pm

"I know, 'a shinobi must never show his feelings'. I taught myself that principle 100 times over and it still does me no good,"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate   Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:13 pm

"Sometimes, you need to drill that into your head, give yourself a reminder of what happens when a shinobi shows their emotions. I learned that lesson long ago" he said.
Back to top Go down
Temari/Sakura
Genin
Genin
Temari/Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate   Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:16 pm

"H-How..? What happened to you?"
She looked at him as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate   Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:20 pm

"I was put into the ANBU ROOT division. The ANBU Corps is said to be a life destroying career, a career that can destroy your very humanity. I was inducted into the ANBU ROOT division when I was only 6" he explained to her.
Back to top Go down
Temari/Sakura
Genin
Genin
Temari/Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate   Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:22 pm

"Oh..."
She looked down.
"Man, i complain about having a bad hair and this poor guys been through hell..."
She murmured to herself.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate   Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:23 pm

"That's the just the way life is. Your born, life sucks and then you die" he said as he shrugged his shoulders uncaringly.

Last edited by Naruto Uzumaki on Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Temari/Sakura
Genin
Genin
Temari/Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate   Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:25 pm

At that, she stopped. She turned to him, her eyes glistening defiantly.
"Thats not true!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate   Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:27 pm

"Oh?" he asked her as he gave her a questioning look.
Back to top Go down
Temari/Sakura
Genin
Genin
Temari/Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate   Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:29 pm

"You just think it sucks because you've never known anything better! If you'd only open your eyes and see that there are people who'd be glad to share your pain, you'd realise that life is worth living!"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate   Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:31 pm

"Maybe so but I need no one. The only thing I need is my katana" he said.
Back to top Go down
Temari/Sakura
Genin
Genin
Temari/Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate   Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:33 pm

"You'll regret it,"
She murmured.
"Just like Sasuke-Kun will too..."
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate   Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:35 pm

He raised an eyebrow. "You don't understand. My life hangs in the balance. I can either serve this village faithfully as it's weapon or I die" he said.
Back to top Go down
Temari/Sakura
Genin
Genin
Temari/Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate   Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:36 pm

"You can still be faithful to the village and let people into your life. Lord Hokage does it, he takes a whole village into his heart,"
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate   Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:37 pm

"I'll think about this but don't expect anything to come out of it" he said.
Back to top Go down
Temari/Sakura
Genin
Genin
Temari/Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate   Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:41 pm

"As long as you think about it, i'm happy,"
She replied.
Back to top Go down
Naruto Uzumaki
ANBU Root
ANBU Root
Naruto Uzumaki

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate   Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:43 pm

"I'm surprised you care Sakura" he said as he looked at her with a blank expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Temari/Sakura
Genin
Genin
Temari/Sakura

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate   Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:47 pm

She shrugged.
"I dont like it when people lock themselves away when its so easy for them to improve their life if they reach out. I want to help, and when i cant i just try and steer them in the right direction,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate   Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sakura Haruno Meets Her New Teammate
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next